Life is grand on Grand Avenue! St. Paul is so great with a homey atmosphere, neighborhood festivals and walkable, pretty streets. And four farmer's markets within a ten minute drive (just that I know of!)
I live two blocks from a lover-ly little local grocery store called Kowalski's, with beautiful local organic produce and a nice mix of organic and non-organic/cheapo foods. And they sell this organic local butter called "Hope". How great is that!?
I love six blocks from a small-sized Whole Foods, with an excellent vitamin/natural body department and delicious cheese.
I live 20 blocks from the BRAND-SPANKIN NEW Trader Joe's. Today we visited TJ's for the first time, and left giddy with our bounty.
I love our neighborhood! I love food!
1 comment:
Remember when I was visiting St. Paul in the winter time just before Christmas, and it was nearly a blizzard outside, and I took the bus to meet you, Emily, and MB at that mall? Before I got to the mall, I walked down Grand Ave in the blizzard from Leon's to the bus stop, and I think I stopped in that Kowalski's for momentary shelter.
Hooray for great grocery stores within walking distance!
Post a Comment