Finally managed to post some pics on this blog, altho I am having trouble positioning them correctly. But you can look back at old posts and view pics from our first two months in Japan. Enjoy!
hey! hope you are well and loving Japan! It is so great to keep up with your adventures on here.
Just a helpful idea, I've just started using a new web browser called Flock that makes it really easy to drag and drop photos from you Flickr account (or similar) straight into your blog. It has made my blogging so much easier!
1 comment:
hey! hope you are well and loving Japan! It is so great to keep up with your adventures on here.
Just a helpful idea, I've just started using a new web browser called Flock that makes it really easy to drag and drop photos from you Flickr account (or similar) straight into your blog. It has made my blogging so much easier!
Post a Comment